Wednesday, September 19, 2007

this week in sean...

sooooooooo yeah lately everything has been a crazy shit storm for lack of a better term. school so far is awesome. i'm loving photoshop and i really feel this is where my career lies. as much as i love illustration i'm better at programs and being dorky with a group of people rather than just one. i still would love to pencil a comic someday, especially one of my brothers excellent story ideas. but as of right now i barely have time to sleep. homework + work + child = no sean time.

well i finally have resolution for the worst break up ever... well it was a "good" break up if there is such a thing just felt like i was losing the one person i had ever truly felt was right for me... she's decided to see her ex the one she left for me stating she never truly got over him... makes me feel like a million bucks. sadly i still want to be friends with her... having a divorce and getting your heart broken by the one i thought was the "one" in the same year has been a little overwhelming... although the divorce did start last year about this time yadda yadda... not getting into it. anyway i'm done with anything serious for a while. i cant see myself giving so much again to be shattered. hopefully jamie will be happy in life, i don't want her to make the same mistakes again. and i hope i can find her as a friend again, she was truly my best friend for 5 months.

moving on, i've been writing more music lately. not that i have time to perfect it but its been nice. i'm dying to pick up the tellos colossal edition by my all time fave artist mike wieringo but my funds have been limited. oh but i shall mark my words!! i still get choked up at my desk when i read about him... i still want to check his blog and save his sketches ...

anyway this is a long post. i don't even know who reads this... sometimes it jumps up... but i get no love on the comments...

pfft!! hehe

No comments: